There is a good chance for you to develop your entrepreneurial spirit, switch the world, do something fresh and have joy at work. Trivago provides you with the chance to work for them. With many excellent jobs, you will find the one fits you and henceforward develop your fresh career with passion and fun.
Find A Job at Trivago Instructions
Over the past two years, Trivago has become one of the world’s most well-known travel brands. They are presently advertising with TV campaigns in the USA, Spain, Germany, Italy, France, the UK, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, Poland, Greece and Portugal. If you want to practice an international working atmosphere, Trivago will sate your need.
- The homepage shows you all the jobs in vacancy. You can browse the job titles from top to bottom or inject the job type, department and location for quick search.
- Click the job title to view the details. You can know what the job requires, who can apply and what they will offer.
- If you find the one you are interested, click “Apply now” button to apply, or you can hit “Back” to view other jobs.
- By clicking the “Apply” button, you can send your private information, cover letter and CV to Trivago.
Tips for Applying Successfully
- Make sure you include all necessary information and not make any mistakes.
- Your CV should include your career up until the present; your cover letter should explain why you chose the position you are applying for and why you are the ideal candidate.
- You are welcome to send any relevant references and letters of recommendation.
- You should understand Trivago’s biz model and how the site works. Go on Trivago and take a look at what the site offers to users.
- The human resources department and the corresponding department will check each job application.They will reply to you within two weeks after receiving your documents.
- They will invite you for an interview, if they think you are a good fit to Trivago,
- The interview can be done by phone if you live far from Trivago or in person at the Düsseldorf office.
- Phone interviews are usually a little shorter (30 minutes to 1 hour) but in person interviews may take longer.
- You will receive a final response within two weeks after the interview.
Build a fresh career and get larger with Trivago at
Based in Düsseldorf, Germany, Trivago is the largest motel search and information site worldwide. Founded in 2005, Trivago is presently operating in 33 different countries serving more than 20 million unique visitors each month. Trivago compares prices from over 600,000 hotels on over 150 booking sites worldwide while also suggesting over 34 million integrated motel reviews, accompanied by 14 million photos.