You can know the salad secrets of Wendy’s and win a $25 bounty card now. Wendy’s provides you with sweepstakes to explore the secrets of making delicious salad and the chance to win $25 bounty card. What are you waiting for? Learn the secrets by yourself and love the sweepstakes. No purchase necessary.
Wendy’s Salad Secret Sweepstakes Instructions
Does Wendy’s delicious salad call you back to the store? Now you are about to know the secrets of Wendy’s salad. Plus, you can get a $25 bounty card. The Wendy’s Salad Secret Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia who are at least thirteen years old at the time of entry. The Sweepstakes starts on April 25, 2013 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and concludes on August 25, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. EST (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Each day of the Sweepstakes Period, they will randomly select two winners. Each day shall begin at 12:01 a.m. EST and end at 11:59 p.m. EST.
During the Sweepstakes Period, Wendy’s Salad Secrets will be hidden across various Wendy’s digital properties permitting you locate them to “unlock” the Wendy’s Salad Secrets. Each time an entrant unlocks a Salad Secret, he or she will receive one entry into the Sweepstakes. Follow the steps to win the prize.
- Register first. If you want to join in the sweepstakes, you need to log in first-ever to ensure your progress is saved during the hunt. You are able to log in with your Facebook or sign up directly.
- Choose the method you log in. Enter the username and password of your Facebook or click the “Create My Wendy’s Account” button to create an account.
- Fill in your private information and submit.
- You can inject your email address and password next time you log in.
- After creating your account, you will know the very first salad secret – farm fresh flavor for less. Their chicken are stocked via the week with fresh produce from North American farms.
- These Salad Secrets will be hidden in various Wendy’s digital properties, such as, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Wendys.com, app.wendys.com, Wendy’s www.Glo.msn.com site and YouTube.
- By clicking the hint, you can know more salad secrets. For each fresh secret you unlock, you get one entry. The more secrets you unlock, the finer your chances of winning the bounty card.
- You are permitted to share the secrets with your friends. Because the best part about knowing a secret is letting someone in on it.
Wendy’s Old Fashioned Hamburgers is an international fast food chain restaurant founded in November 15, 1969, in Columbus, Ohio, United States. Now the company is headquartered in Dublin, Ohio. As of March 2010, Wendy’s was the world’s 3rd largest hamburger hasty food chain with approximately 6,650 locations, following McDonald and Burger King. Wendy’s menu consists primarily of hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, French fries and beverages, including the Frosty. The company does not have a signature sandwich. Instead, the square burger patties it uses in its burgers are the signature item.