With the utility of credit card, life has become more convenient, while using credit card can also be threatened by some hidden dangers such as card theft or information theft. To help customers prevent and solve identity theft, Wells Fargo has promoted its Identity Theft Protection Plans and has taken the responsibility of bringing customers comfort.
Wells Fargo Identity Theft Protection Plans Instructions
Wells Fargo Identity Theft Protection is a membership service. With it, customers can get access to credit information and credit activity when provided with a quarterly credit report and credit scores. Credit information is supervised every day for certain switches and if the three main credit bureaus receive switches report, a notification will be sent to you immediately.
Once you’ve enrolled in a Wells Fargo Identity Theft Protection plan, you can
- Access to everyday monitoring of your credit information and get protection from all three major credit reporting agencies.
- Get updates and alerts if there are switches so that you can always keep an eye on your account.
- Provided identity theft occurs, you can get help from specialists thus you can save time .
- If identity theft arises, you can find it out early thus reducing potential losses.
- As an Identity Theft Protection Plan member, you can upgrade to Enhanced Identity Theft Protection monthly credit reports so that you can use extra credit management tools.
In the navigation bar of
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is an US multinational banking founded on March 18, 1852 in New York City while its headquarter is located in San Francisco, California. As a member of NYSE: WFC and S&P 500 Component, Wells Fargo provides financial services, foreign currency exchange, private banking, private equity, investment banking, mortgage loans, wealth management to customers worldwide. Wells Fargo is American fourth largest bank judging from assets and the largest bank judging from market capitalization.