The Walgreens is the largest drug retailing chain in the United States, headquartered in the Chicago suburb of Deerfield, Illinois, operating over 8,000 drug stores in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and Guam. Take a few minutes to participate in Walgreens customer satisfactory survey, and you will get a chance to win $3,000.
Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize
- Monthly sweepstakes for $3,000 cash
Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- No purchase of any kind is necessary to increase the chance to win.
- Prize may not be substituted, transferred, or exchanged.
- Open only to legal U.S. residents who are over 18 years of age.
Employees of the Walgreens and their instant family members are not eligible to participate.
The survey must be completed within 72 hours upon receipt of the invitation.
Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey Entry
- Online. Visiting www.walgreensfeedback.com to accomplish the survey. Upon completion of the survey, you will receive one entry into the sweepstakes.
- Telephone. Walgreens customers may enter the sweepstakes by calling 1-800-763-0547 or 800-658-1584. After you conclude the automated customer satisfaction survey, you will receive one entry into the sweepstakes.
- Mail-in. Walgreens customers may inject the sweepstakes by mail by forearm printing your name, age, complete address, daytime and evening phone numbers on a 3 x 5-in. lump of paper and mail it, in an envelope to: July 2013 Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 9681, Grand Rapids, MN 55745-9681. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by July 31, 2013 and received by August 7, 2013.
Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey Step by Step Guide
- Visit Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey webpage.
- Choose a language – English or Espanol.
- Enter your survey number and password that can be found on your receipt.
- Answer following questions.