GUESS GIRL, MODEL SEARCH: NORTH AMERICA! This is the hot news. Help GUESS to find the next GUESS Girl, vote once per day thru June 7th. Who is the Model of GUESS at present? Do you want to choose your beloved model as the next GUESS Girl? You want to see your fave model in your fave brand of clothing? Take your activity on guessgirl.com.
This is a coming event of GUESS, the famous American clothing line brand, to cast a vote for their next model in North America. This event is in partnership with ELLE and Ford Model. Everyone can cast your vote on the site of GUESS. Meet the 25 semi-finalists and vote for your dearest once per day, now thru June 7th.
How to vote:
- Connect to the site of GUESS with your Facebook or register a GUESS account by injecting your name and email, if you don’t have one. Then you see the gallery of all candidates.
- Click the picture of your loving one, and you can see her name and city, and view three pictures of hers.
- Click the VOTE at bottom right. That’s it. You can share your vote to Facebook. You can also invite your friends to vote, by come in their very first name and email address.
- Remember, you can vote once per day.
The GUESS Girl is defined with the following features:
- FREEDOM: The GUESS Girl has to be beautiful, unknown and embody the freedom and escapade of GUESS.
- PASSION: The GUESS Girl must wield a passion for life, a joie de vivre that resides in one’s sexy attitude.
- WONDER: The GUESS Girl is youthful, inspired and believed that anything is possible.
The candidates include Claudia Schiffer, Amber Heard, Anna Nicole Smith, Karen Mulder, Elsa Hosk, Drew Barrymore and other beauties. The winner will starlet in a GUESS campaign for ELLE magazine, have the chance to be a Ford Model, and win a GUESS shopping spree! You can simply log in to your existing account of GUESS online shop or register one to get started.
GUESS, founded in LA in 1981, is an American clothing line brand, marketing clothes, such as watched, jewelry and perfumes, as well as other style accessories.