Individual insurance is a necessity in daily life. However, have you ever purchased an ill-suited plan at an unreasonable price as the world of insurance is just like a mixed bag? If you do have such experience, Aetna insurance corporation, a Fortune 100, is a good option for you. Visiting Aetna online, you will pick up a customized insurance plan with security ensure at a competitive price.
Aetna Insurance Application Instructions
Aetna offers customers ideal individual insurance plans at a reasonable price. The operation is effortless but enables you to accurately locate the most suitable one. You can make it just by comparing the plans, getting quotes and applying online.
- Enter Aetna online and click “Already have an account? Log in Here” to register or log in for the health benefits plans, products and services.
- Input your zip code, click the “Get a Quote” or “Apply Online” button and agree to the notice of the prompt box to embark the application. “Priority Code” is an optional for tracking purposes. You may obtain the code in Aetna marketing materials such as brochures and postcards.
- Select the insurance type and press “GO”. Input your and your dependents’ individual information according to actual conditions, choose the begin coverage date and press “GO”. All plans tailored to you are presented. You may further sort them by best seller, price, deductible, ratings and company.
- Click at most four “Compare Plans” boxes in the left bottom of the plan icons and click any “Compare” among them to put chosen plans together and compare the differences from various aspects to select the most ideal one. Notably, reminisce to view the significant notices and disclaimers in the very bottom of the webpage before applying a plan. Alternatively, it is similarly convenient to purchase the insurance plans by calling at 1-800-217-2386 or send an email online.
- Supposing that you would like to resort to a recommended plan, press the “Help Me Choose” tab in the plan introduced page and come in related intimate information. Again, you may compare these recommended plans before making the final selection.
- If you want to pick up plans with your desirous medic involved, hit “Plans With Your Doctor” and access the plan package including him or her.
Back to the homepage, you may view the “Program Provisions” of the Legal Notices part in the left where you are accessible to discount programs and other information about programs and products. Meanwhile, referring to “Aetna Company Names” here enables you to learn Aetna Company names related to states.
Click on the “Individual Insurance Home” link in the top left, you may get a total picture of insurance programs. The DocFind part help you search ideal doctors by name or location. Furthermore, you are available to medical devices and resources in this section.
If you have any question, call at 1-800-694-3258 or ask for help online. If you want to learn more details, enter
Aetna, founded in 1819, is a leading diversified care benefits corporation in the United States. Its headquarter is in Hartford, CT. It offers medical, pharmacy, dental, behavioral health, group life and disability plans. Aetna aims at promoting wellness, health, and access to high-quality health care for everyone. Now, it is a member of the Fortune 100.