USPS career and employment information site provides information of USPS compensation and benefits , employment requirements, career development, USPS employees and sales and marketing jobs.
USPS Career and Employment Instructions
You can apply for jobs with the Postal Service, to begin you will need a valid email and an eCareer Profile. If you want to find a job in USPS, you can:
- Visit USPS Career & Employment page.
- C slurp on ‘Search our latest job openings’ to see if there is a suitable job opening. Just come in the keywords, city, and zip code, then click on ‘Start’ to see the result.
- If you don’t have an eCareer Profile, you can click on ‘Start your eCareer profile’ link to create one. Enter your very first name, last name, user name, password and email then click on ‘Register’.
USPS employees can check the latest job announcements and look for internal positions as well as apply for a reassignment online:
- Visit USPS Career & Employment page
- Click on USPS Employees
- Click on the link you wish to continue,: Search for internal jobs or bargaining unit reassignment
- Enter your employee ID and USPS PIN to logon
The United States Postal Service (USPS), also known as the Post Office and U.S. Mail, is an independent agency of the United States federal government responsible for providing postal service in the United States.