Do you want one card that keeps you in style while saving money? And love fine offers at the stores you already love? With TJX Rewards Credit Card, you can earn $10 Rewards certificates good at any of our 2,000 locations. There is no limit to the points you can earn.
TJX Rewards Credit Card Instructions
With a TJX Rewards credit card, you can pay your bill and update your information online. Personalized statements will be sent to you in time. More than that, you will get the following benefits:
- 10% off your first-ever purchase with your card
- 5 points per $1 spent T.J.Maxx, Marshalls and HomeGoods stores
- 1 point per $1 spend everywhere else MasterCard is accepted
- Receive $10 in prizes certificates for every 1,000 points earned
- No annual fee, 0% fraud, no limit to the amount of TJX prizes you can earn
- Purchase assurance and extended warranty coverage and travel assistance services and travel accident insurance
- Cash access at any MasterCard ATM
Check out if you need a fresh credit card. To apply for a TJX Rewards Credit Card, You should be able to response ‘YES’ to these statements in order to increase your chances of approval:
- Your credit history is clear of bankruptcies and earnestly delinquent accounts.
- You are at least 18 years old and have a valid social security number.
Your are required to suggest your private information including:
- City, State and Zip
- Email Address
- Annual Net Income(from all sources)$
- Length of Time at Current address
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Driver’s License Number
- Mother’s Maiden Name
TJX Rewards Credit Card will help you have more savings at
About TJX Rewards Credit Card
Founded as Zayre, TJX company is a leading figure in the retailers of apparel and home fashions in America. It embarked at 1956 based in Framingham, Massachusetts and now has grown to be a large off-price department store chain in United States.