Flyers and digital advertisements are the two basic ways to amaze customers for common restaurants nowadays, but the key to capture consumers’ attention undoubtedly is quality and service! Good word of mouth surpass all kinds of ads. That’s the surviving belief of McDonald’s which stands as the world’s leading food service retailer. How could the restaurant make timely shifts in its management and menu to produce finer dinning experience? The secret lies in the McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey which collects people’s opinions and suggestions about the foods, environment and service. Respectively, the customers could get a validation code once finished the survey. Kill two birds with one stone, that’s how the big “M” biz philosophy works!
- A validation code to redeem the suggest printed on your receipt or survey invitation
- Offer expires 30 days after receipt date.
- Limit one suggest per person per visit.
- Cash value 1/20 of 1 cent.
- Online. Go to www.mcdvoice.com (See Reference Link 1 below) and ensue the steps listed below to accomplish the survey.
Survey Entry Step by Step Guide
- Fill out the required information like the store number, time of visit, amount spent and so on to begin or inject the 26-digit survey code printed on your receipt to get started.
- Select your order type.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with your practice in the McDonald’s
- Rate the foods and service quality based on your dinning experience.
- Rate your likelihood of returning to this McDonald’s and chance of recommending this McDonald’s to your friends, you may give the reasons in the comment box.
- Select the main item you ordered, reaction some more questions like “how many people with your during your visit and how many times you stopped at McDonald’s in last 30 days”, make comparison inbetween McDonald’s to other similar rapid food restaurants to receive the validation code.