Looking for your biz office supplies? Staples is the leading office products company, which is committed to making it effortless for customers to purchase all they need on office supplies.
No matter paper and pads, filing and storage, cleaning and paper supplies, coffee water and snacks, mailing and shipping supplies or office furniture, printer and printer ink, everything related to office is available at Staples. There are also many promotions and coupons and weekly ad.
Staples will produce to Mail Drop locations such as a UPS Store (formerly Mail Boxes Etc.). However, Staples is incapable to produce to Post Office Boxes or APO/FPO addresses, which are military overseas mail drops.
Free shipping is available for all Rewards members (with no minimum spend requirement) and all non-Rewards members with orders of $45 or more on staples.com. Orders made at
If you want your goods to be delivered to a store near you, it works like this:
- During checkout, choose to have your order delivered to a Staples store and then select your store location
- Pay for your order online
- Go to your selected Staples location’s Customer Service area to pick up your order
- You must bring a state-issued ID at the time of pickup
It also works in this way:
- Orders are available for pickup during regular store hours
- You’ll be required to sign for your order when you pick it up
- Participating stores cannot accept orders with oversized items such as furniture or safes
- Once your order is delivered to a store, you are responsible for picking it up
- Individual stores will not produce orders once they have arrived in store
Since it is difficult to determine the exact time your order will be delivered, for your security and protection it is recommended to have someone available to sign for your order inbetween the hours of 9:00 am to 5:00 pm from Monday to Friday excluding holidays.
Staples provides products, services and expertise in the categories of office supplies, technology, furniture, Copy & Print, and cleaning and break room. Staples was founded in 1986, and today has annual sales of $25 billion, ranking 2nd in the world in eCommerce sales. With 90,000 associates worldwide, Staples has a presence in more than 26 countries via North and South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.