Integrating independent grocers all over the United States, the Independent Grocers Alliance (IGA) was founded in 1926 and has been making people believe, all over the years, that they can absolutely rely on the quality of the trusted, family-owned local grocery store who regards their customers as the top priority. IGA now is collecting feedback from customers to nicer improve their customer service. You can give your feedback and let your voice be heard simply by participating in IGA Customer Feedback Survey.
- Offer your veritable feedback to help IGA nicer improve their customer service
- You are required to cram out your basic contact information to come in the survey.
- Your feedback will not be viewed by outsiders.
- You will not be contacted unless you specially request it.
- Online. You can view www.iga.com/igastorefeedback.aspx (See Reference Link 1 Below) to inject the survey page.
Survey Step by Step Guide
- Click IGA Customer Feedback Survey Official Link to come in the survey page.
- Fill in the required contact information and click “Submit Form” to begin the survey.
- Complete questions listed on the survey with your veritable answers.