Nevada JobConnect Center is a place for local job seekers and companies looking for employee. The same as Workforce Florida, it is a government buttressed program aiming at helping improve local citizen employment status and guide Nevada people for find the job they are looking for.
Nevada JobConnect Center Guide
At Nevada job connect career center offers various services for job seekers and Businesses. You can:
- learn related training and education opportunity
- understand labor market information like human resources supply and demand
- get laws and requirements supports
- Get individual service from your local Nevada JobConnect Office
- Get job search tips
- Search 3rd soiree employment sites
And for Businesses, you can also post a job order by phone or fax:
- Northern Nevada JobConnect – T (775) 284-9660, F (775) 284-9663
- Southern Nevada JobConnect – T (702) 486-0129, F (702) 486-7914
Nevada also provides services related to Education & Training, Labor Market Information, Law, Requirement & Rights.
About Nevada JobConnect
Nevada JobConnect oversees and provides workforce development services to employers and job seekers of Nevada. For employers, Nevada JobConnect offers recruiting, retention, training and retraining, and outplacement services, as well as valuable information on labor law and labor market statistics. For job seekers, Nevada JobConnect offers career development information, job search resources, training programs, and, as appropriate, unemployment benefits. While targeted populations receive intensive assistance to overcome barriers to employment, all Nevadans can benefit from the services suggested by Nevada JobConnect and its network of workforce partners. If you are coming from Nevada and is looking for a fresh career development, visit the site and find the information you need.
All the services hosted at