Turbo Tax Prepaid Visa Card is a wise and effortless way to manage your money. You can use this card to get cash from Visa ATMs free, deposit your money directly, shop online and pay bills. You can even track your card and account balance and transaction history via email and text message alerts.
My Turbo Tax Prepaid Visa Card Instruction
There are two ways to get your Turbo Tax Prepaid Visa Card. You can choose to purchase a card at over 60,000 retail locations nationwide. Once registered, it’s loaded with cash and ready to go. Or you can choose to apply one online with no purchase fee. Firstly you need to choose the type of card you like: Visa Card or Master Card. Then inject your private information such as name, Home Address, city, state, zip code, email address, phone number, Card PIN and so on. Then go after the requirements step by step, you’ll get your improvised card number instantly and your personalized card will come in the mail.
Four rapid and convenient ways are available to add funds to your card.
- Direct Deposit. Have your payment or government benefits directly deposited onto your card. Best of all, there are no fees for this service. It’s the most convenient way to flow your card, saving you time and money.
- Reload with Cash. Take your card and cash to any register at a participating retail location. The cashier will swipe your card and add cash directly to your card. A service fee of up to $4.95 applies. MoneyPak and Cash Reload. Load cash on your card with MoneyPak or Cash Reload. Purchase one at participating stores nationwide. Adding cash is effortless – find one of these products at the prepaid section, take it to the register, and explosion with cash for the amount of your reload. A service fee of up to $4.95 will apply.
- Reload with a Check. Take your card and pre-printed payroll or government check to any register at participating Walmart locations (not available in NJ, NY, RI). The cashier will cash your check (check cashing fees apply). Swipe your card and add all or part of your cash directly to your card. A service fee of $3.74 applies.
- Online Reload from a Bank Account Reload your card directly from your bank, credit union, or other financial institution. You can geyser your card with the click of a button. There is no charge for this service, albeit your financial institution may charge a fee.
If you want to access your account information, please come in your user ID and password to log in. if you have unluckily leave behind your ID number or password, come in Card Number and Security Code and the ID number will sent to your mailbox after verification or you can reset the password.
If you have received your intimate card, you need to activate it online. Enter the 6-digit Personalized Card Number, Expiration Date, 3 Digit Security Code, Security Code, Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, Last 4 digits of SSN and Card PIN to finish your activation. The card offers you some benefits. The introduce benefit is that each card purchase or reload comes in you for a chance to win gas for one year.
The Turbo Tax card has been converted to a Green Dot card issued by Green Dot Bank in 2011. you will be redirected to Green Dot when you visit Turbo Tax homepage.
About My Turbo Tax Prepaid Visa Card
Founded in 1999, Turbo Tax Prepaid is a leading provider of prepaid debit cards and possessor of one of the nation’s largest retail cash reload and payment networks. You can use the card everywhere to
- Track your balance and transaction history with e-mail and text message alerts.
- You can reload for FREE when you enroll in Direct Deposit to your TurboTax card.
- Get a $10 credit when you enroll in Direct Deposit.
- Add cash to your card using a MoneyPak.
Learn more about My Turbo Tax prepaid Visa card at www.myturbotaxcard.com.