Ford employee benefits online management site is available for all Ford staff. This program is the same as any other online benefits management system like your Kroger benefits. It is the online hub for Ford associates to understand your total compensation and benefits programs for both employment state and retirement.
Ford Employee Benefits Online Management Instructions
With around 213,00 employees around the globe, Ford Motor Company has already established benefit programs for its people to access lightly to benefits information and to help them make benefit decisions via their career and retirement years. It is effortless to log in to your Ford Benefits account online and understand your benefits package status. Refer to the following instructions to best use this website:
- You can inject your user ID and PIN code to login. If you left behind your user ID and PIN code, click the links on the page to get help.
- If you are a very first time user, your user ID is your social security number and PIN code is your 6-digit birthdate.
- After your login, switch your User ID and PIN.
- There is a navigation bar at the top of the page like Home, FAQs, Documents & Forms, Contact Us and Inbox. You can find Contact Us Responses and Messages & Alerts in the Inbox.
- Below the navigation bar is the main menu containing Personal Information, Savings, Pension, Health & Welfare. Personal information encompasses Personal Data, Address Information, Beneficiaries, Login & Site Preferences and Communications. You can come in your e-mail address in Communications to register for or update your e-mail notifications. Under Savings you may make a beneficiary election , view your plans or switch your address. Pension provides Overview & Status, Actions, Payment Information, Historical Information, and Resource Materials. Resource Materials have plan guidelines, glossary, calculators, calculators and more. Health & Welfare navigates you to Coverage Details, Change Coverage, Planning Tools and Resource Materials. Check the the benefits plans you have enrolled in here.
- You can update your contact and intimate information online any time, make sure your information is correct and accurate.
- Visit helpful links on the My Ford Benefits page for more information.
There is an
All the information is hosted by www.fordcares.com to help woman with breast cancer.
About Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company, a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Michigan, manufactures or distributes automobiles across six continents. With about 213,000 employees at around 65 plants and facilities worldwide, the company sells automobiles and commercial vehicles under the Ford brand and luxury cars under the Lincoln brand. The company provides financial services thru Ford Motor Credit Company.