At Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating department official site, it is now suggesting energy efficient tax credit and rebate. Purchase a Mitsubishi Electric system and take advantage of the benefits – a federal tax credit of up to $300. All that is due to the latest tax bill that extends the fresh tax benefits for homeowners who upgrade HVAC components in their homes.
Misubishi Electric Cooling & Heating Instructions
Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating systems have all you need for your home comfort. With almost no voice, you have the freedom to manage your convenience in each and every room with Mitsubishi Comfort controller. Use the wise remote controller to get your ideal temperature with the touch of a button. Adjust your mode of operation inbetween COOL, HEAT, DRY or AUTO. AUTO mode will automatically determine if you need cooling or heating delivered to the space to maintain the set temperature.
Some features of Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating systems
- Freedom to manage your convenience in each and every room. Simply set the temperature for each room with an easy-to-use controller
- INVERTER-driven compressor technology in the outdoor unit automatically switches its speed to match the cooling and heating needs of a room
- Indoor systems operate as low as 19dBs; quieter than a human whisper
- i-see Sensor detects real-time temperature disparities within a room and automatically adjusts airflow to compensate and ideal comfort
- H2i hyper-heating INVERTER technology provides up to 100% heating capacity at 5° F and tremendous heating capabilities when outside ambient temperatures are -13° F to make sure your home is warm and comfortable, even on the coldest days
The fresh tax credit extension is in effect for all qualifying systems and products installed in the 2011 calendar year. More information is available at
Get your $300 Mitsubishi Comfort rebates at
About Misubishi Electric Cooling & Heating
Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating is a division of Mitsubishi Electric & Electronics USA, Inc. The Cooling & Heating division provides technical support and training to contractors, engineers, architects and distributors on its award-winning line of variable refrigerant flow (VRF) zoning and split-zoning cooling and heating systems for both commercial and residential installations. The latest innovations in convenience technology and energy efficient HVAC products are provided by Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating.