Missouri Unemployment Insurance online claims filing system is free and you do not need to pay for it. In order to secure your online unemployment claims, the site will ask for your identifying information like birth date or social security number to conclude the claim packing process.
Missouri Unemployment Insurance Claims Introductions
You can file a new, renewed or weekly unemployment insurance claim at www.ui.labor.mo.gov/som/, more than that, you can also check your claim status, view My Missouri Access Card balance activity, chance payment method and reach Missouri UI terms.
Recently passed federal legislation extended the time period to file for extra federal unemployment benefits (EUC08) under Tier One, Tier Two, and Tier Three thru December 29, 2012.
EUC08 Eligibility Requirements
- You must be registered for employment services with the state agency within the state you reside.
- You must seek work which is suitable for your skills, abilities, and the geographic area in which you are seeking work.
- You must keep a detailed written record of your work search.
- You must provide your Work Search Record upon request; and
- You may be scheduled to report in person to a Career Center for a reemployment and eligibility assessment. A letter will be mailed to you explaining when to report.