Maryland Unemployment site was the place with Maryland unemployment related information: occupational and pro licensing, workforce development and adult learning, unemployment insurance and financial regulation services. Of course the most significant message here is about Maryland unemployment insurance eligibility, WEBCERT, online applications and contact information.
Maryland Unemployment Benefits Online Application Instructions
DLLR’s Division of Unemployment Insurance fresh site
This site can help individuals to file initial claims each time they become unemployed. If you have already opened an initial claim and you want to file your bi-weekly
- You have worked and earned wages from a state other than Maryland in the last 18 months (regardless of where you live).
- You worked for the Federal Government in the last 18 months.
- You have worked for more than 3 employers in the last 18 months.
- You have filed for unemployment insurance in another state in the last 18 months.
Then you must have the following information to proceed:
- Your Social Security Number and mailing address.
- A telephone number where you can be reached.
- The name, birth date and Social Security Number of all dependents under age 16.
- If you are not a citizen, proof of your alien status.
- The biz name, address, and dates of employment for all employers within the last 18 months. A copy of your W-2 form may be helpful.
- If you seek work thru a union, the hiring hall number is required.
- If you were in the military within the last 18 months, your DD214, Member 4.
If you cannot file thru this application, secure-2.dllr.state.md.us/net207/welcome.aspx.
About Maryland Unemployment Insurance
Unemployment insurance provides benefits to persons who are unemployed thru no fault of their own and who are ready, willing and able to work, and actively seeking work. The Division of Unemployment Insurance is committed to providing quality, accurate, courteous and dependable service to claimants and employers in a secure and confidential environment that requests accountability, integrity and fairness.
Maryland.gov is a gateway to information and services within and around the State of Maryland. Whether you are a citizen, business, or visitor, Maryland.gov has many features designed to help you to quickly and lightly locate information and engage with government. You can practice Maryland thru the beautiful photography and curated practices with links to events and current news streams. The portal has been designed with a Mobile First treatment using responsive design technics to automatically scale the content to your browser, tablet or mobile device providing you access to government resources anywhere and anytime.
Check your unemployment insurance benefits application status at