Are you a member of Macy’s? Want to get information about your profits, payment and work schedule? Or want to catch up the latest news about your company? Macy’s In-site Employee Connection site has all those things you are looking for.
Macy’s In-site Employee Connection Instructions
Macy’s In-site Employee Connection site is designed for Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s associates, providing significant information about their benefits program, paycheck, company news and much more. As an employee, you could get to your intimate resources like your pay, benefits, and work schedule.
Macy’s In-site Employee Connection is Macy’s employee connection in-site salary online management link. If you are a returning user, type your 8-digit employee ID number and In-Site password in the suitable fields, and click Log In. If you do not have an Employee Connection account yet, input your SSN and 8-digit employee ID number to apply for a fresh account.
This site recommends
How to access In-site
There are two options to access In-site, one is from your work location’s HR Kiosk or Desktop PC:
- Double click the Internet Explore desktop icon to open Macy’s intranet.
- Type “insite” in the address box and press “Enter”.
- At the landing page, click “Log In” on the top right corner.
- Enter your 8-digit Employee ID and Password at the Sign In window and click “Sign In”.
The other way is to access In-site from your home computer via the Internet:
- Go to the Macy’s In-site Employee Connection site at www.employeeconnection.net/insite.
- Click “IN-SITE” among the top sections at the landing page.
- At the fresh page, click crimson button marked “SIGN IN”.
- Enter your 8-digit Employee ID and Password and click “Sign In” at the Sign In window.
If you encounter some issues related compatibility, please refer to
- Follow one of the procedures above to access the In-Site either from work or home.
- Click “New User/Forgot Password” under the Sign In window. Then you will be asked to provide information at a validation screen including:
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
- Your 8-digit Employee ID
- Your birth date (mm/dd/yyyy)
- Your home ZIP Code
- Your mother’s maiden name
- Complete the required information and click “Sign In”. You would receive a improvised password which you can switch it afterwards on thru “Change Password” link.
If you like Macy’s in-site employee connection and plans to work in a company like this, Sears application offers superb opportunities for you as well.
Macy’s store founded in 1858, is a chain of department stores in America which belongs to Macy’s, Inc. Macy’s stores specialize mostly in the retail sale of clothing, cosmetics, jewellery, watches, bedding and bath, dinnerware, and furniture. Currently, it operates 798 locations around America.
Login Macy’s in-site employee connection at