Discover another way to plan, buy and build your sweet home at Lowe’s. You can find more fresh and creative ideas and products in Lowe’s free e-newsletters and print publications. By keeping yourself posted on latest stylish indoor and outdoor improvement, your home can sure look like what you’ve been always dreamed of, or even surprises you
Lowe’s Subscriptions Instructions
Without logging on to your MyLowe’s account, you can subscribe to e-newsletters and print publications just by injecting your email address or name and address. If you are looking for more at Lowe’s, you can create a MyLowe’s account to
- Track your purchase history with a MyLowe’s card
- Get organized with Lists
- Stay on top of seasonal needs with Reminders
- Make managing your home lighter with Home Profile
- Explore MyLowe’s online services at www.howpen.com/www-lowes-commylowes-mylowes-online-services.
To commence your subscription, go to
Lowe’s e-newsletters include:
- Weekly Products and Offers with off the hook email offers and promotions
- Monthly Lowe’s Creative Ideas for Home and Garden
- Occasional Energy-Saving Solutions with energy-saving tips and ideas
- Bi-Weekly LowesForPros for pro contractors, builders and remodelers
- Monthly Team Lowe’s Racing about the latest news and information from Team Lowe’s Racing
Printed publications include:
- Lowe’s Creative Ideas for Home and Garden five times a year
- Ideas Creativas (Spanish Version) four times a year
From good ideas to make home more comfy to special offers and discount information, Lowe’s Subscriptions will help you get all the necessary information swifter than others. You can also unsubscribe at any time.
Lowe’s Creative Ideas offers effortless DIY projects, home makeover ideas, decorating tips, and more at
Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowes has been improving Home Improvement for more than 60 years and grown from a puny hardware store to the the 2nd largest home improvement retailer in the world. As a FORTUNE 100 company, they operates over 1,750 stores in the United States, Canada and Mexico. They serve about 15 million customers each week and have more than 245,000 employees.