If you are working with Applebee’s, Carlos O’ Kelly’s, Chili’s, IHOP, Macaroni Grill, McCormick & Schmick’s, On the Border, Outback Steakhouse, Panera Bread, or Wendy’s, StaffLinQ provides you with up-to-date company information. You can get a StaffLinQ login to check what’s in StaffLinQ.
Logging in to Your StaffLinQ Instructions
StaffLinQ is a free service suggested by leading restaurant companies and is restricted to employees of companies that subscribe to the StaffLinQ service.
If you already got a StaffLinQ login, go to
- Click “the login screen” link or “Login” link on top right of the StaffLinQ page.
- Enter your email/ROSnet and the password. Click on the “Login” button.
- Should you leave behind the password, click “Forgot Your Password?” and come in your email address. Click “Get Password”.
If you don’t have a StaffLinQ login,
- Click “get a StaffLinQ login”.
- Select the company where you are employed in the drop-down list.
- Access to StaffLinQ must be granted to you by the manager of the restaurant location where you work. Once they grant access, you will receive an invitation by email, providing you instructions on how to log-in and get commenced with the StaffLinQ service.
If your restaurant chain isn’t listed above, then your company very likely doesn’t have StaffLinQ! Your company’s human resources or payroll manager can
ROSnet is the Restaurant Operations Support network, a technology counterpart to the restaurant industry. It offers a broad multitude of cost saving instruments featuring Cost Control, Inventory Management, ETL, Systems Integration, Budgets, and Payroll Preprocessing.