Here is a good chance for you to win a grand prize of $10,000 in cash! As lengthy as you participate in this sweepstakes carried out by HGTV, you are able to catch this valuable opportunity. This promotion is fairly effortless to join, and all you have to do is pack a elementary form, which takes you only a few minutes. And it is totally free for you to participate in. Don’t miss this free deal, click your mouse and take the sweeps now.
HGTV Spreading Holiday Cheer Sweepstakes Guide
One lucky participant will be the winner of the grand prize.
- The Grand Prize consists of $10,000 in cash. It will be awarded in the form of HGTV company check.
There are some basic rules you should observe to take this sweepstakes.
- Only legal residents of the 50 United States and DC who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry is eligible for this sweepstakes.
- You can only inject the sweepstakes one time across the promotion period, no matter which way you choose to enter.
- The potential winner will be selected randomly on or about February 15, 2016 and will be notified by email around March 15, 2016.
Follow the guidance below to take the sweepstakes. There are three ways you can choose to take.
- Online. Pay a visit to www.Santa-HQ.com/Win (See Reference Link 1 below), conclude the online entry form with all the information required, including your name, address, email and birthday. Then submit the form to win your entry into the prize draw.
- Visiting Santa HQ. You can visit one of the 10 Santa HQ event locations to get your entry into the sweepstakes by participating in the event. The location list can be found in the Official Rules (See Reference Link 2 below).
- In Person. You can also win your entry by visiting one of the participating malls to conclude a paper registration form. The list of the participating malls can be found in the Official Rules (See Reference Link 2).
HGTV (Home & Garden Television) is a famous American television channel. Focusing on the improvement of home, garden, craft and more, HGTV has been providing it’s audience with a good number of how-to-to shows since 1992. Nowadays, HGTV has audience across the United Stated covering than 95 million households, and more than 80% of which have television assembled.