AARP is here to help you in life whenever you are in a work, or looking for a fresh job. You can always turns to AARP. Now, AARP invites you to join this Win A Work Sweepstakes. Huge prizes are waiting for you. Just spend 2 minutes logging in with your AARP.org account and you can build up a chance to be a lucky winner. That sounds exciting, right? Read the guide cautiously below and come in the sweepstakes right now!
AARP Win A Work Sweepstakes Guide
You may be a lucky dog to win one of the following prizes back home thru this sweepstakes.
- One grand prize winner will receive a check for $10,000 during the Promotion Period.
- 92 first-ever prize winners will each receive s $25 Visa bounty card.
Keep in mind of the following rules when you are ready to take the sweepstakes.
- The sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least 45 years old at the time of entry.
- The promotion commences on November 1, 2015 and concludes on January 31, 2016.
- Each entrant may enter/play one time per day during the Promotion Period.
- Administrator will randomly select the potential prize winners, from all eligible entries on or around February 1, 2016.
- The potential prize winners will be notified by mail, email or phone.
Know about the step guidance to come in the sweepstakes online.
- visit sweeps.aarp.org/winatworksweeps (See Reference Link 1 Below) to inject the sweepstakes homepage.
- Follow the instructions online to login your AARP.org information.
- If you do not have an account, you should create one first. Then log in.
- Submit your registration information and you will automatically build up one entry into the sweepstakes.
You can earn bonus entries to increase your odds of winning during the sweepstakes. Please read the official rules (See Reference Link 2 Below) cautiously to see the detailed information.
Formerly known as the American Association of Retired Persons, AARP is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization based in the United States. It is committed to helping people turn their goals and desires into real possibilities and solve the issues that matter most to families. AARP rigidly believes in the principles of collective purpose, collective voice and the collective power.