What will you do if there is not enough balance in your PayPal account and you have no bank or credit card account available to pay for your online ordered time-limited fantastic products? Maybe providing up is your final choice. If so, don’t be regretful and sorrowful as PayPal My Cash Card will always help you take home your dearest stuffs.
Instantly Load Money To Your PayPal Account with My Cash Card Guide
PayPal My Cash Card is the first-ever PayPal-branded cash loading card for your online account. With it, you can use cash to explosion up your PayPal account instead of bank transfer sans any bank or credit card account. You can purchase them at over 30,000 locations from 60,000 retailers nationwide. The card amount is up to $500 per day with a maximum of $4,000 per month. Using it is plain and convenient as you can lightly and instantly explosion money to your PayPal account to make payments anytime, especially in emergency with a $3.95 activation fee.
- Visit the in demand participating retailers like CVC, Family Dollar, Rite Aid, Dollar General, Freds and more.
- Purchase a PayPal My Cash Card with a certain amount from $20 to $500 and have your card activated at the register by paying $3.95.
- Enter click here.
- Fill in your email address and password, and then press “Log In”.
- Enter the PIN printed on your My Cash Card and give some of your private details such as name, address, date of birth, Social Security Number and so on.
- Now, you have finished the process. Please note that the card is non-reloadable.
If you would like to refund the card, just visit PayPal.com/MyCashRefund. If the site doesn’t work, directly call the customer service representatives at 1-855-721-5035. Please note that you can’t request a refund from the retailer and refunds are only available when your card has not been redeemed.
If you are ready to use PayPal My Cash Cards, visit
PayPal, a subsidiary of eBay, is a global leading provider of online payment solutions in the United States. Since its establishment in 1998, PayPal has wielded over 153 million accounts worldwide today. Apart from the service of online payment, it also offers online money transfers.