The rapid development of Internet and smartphone shoves more and more people to manage their financial lives at fingers, which lowers life cost and speeds up the tempo of life. This tendency may cater to some modern people’s lifestyles, however, not every one is familiar with how to deal with online banking, such as choosing and applying for a credit card that best fits you, redeeming discounts and offers online, paying bills and relocating money instantly, etc. To sate the different needs of customers, Citibank offers customers with easy-to-use online banking services to help you manage your financial life more convenient and simpler.
Choose the Best Credit Card that Fits You
Citibank offers various credit cards such as simpleness credit cards, AAdvantage credit cards, Thank You credit cards, Dividend credit cards, Diamond preferred credit cards and more. Each card has different features. Prior to applying for one online, you’d finer learn the differences to help you make a wise decision. In fact, many factors deserve your attention.
- Credit Limit. Credit limit is the maximum amount of credit that a financial institution can advance to you. It is determined by your income and your credit rating. You need to choose a credit card that can please your need.
- Fees and Costs. There are many different fees and costs associated with credit cards, such as initial joining fee, annual fee, interest rate on balance. Be careful with these fees and attempt to find a card with low fees and costs.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR). APR is the annual percentage rate of interest a credit card that a holder will be charged if the total amount is not paid on or before the due date. Usually, you need to apply for a credit card with low APR so that you will pay less when you use credit card.
- Grace Period. Lender will suggest you a period of time which is called grace period to repay the loan sans extra fees. You’d nicer make comparison inbetween different credit cards to find a financial institution that offers you a longer grace period.
- Rewards and Offers. To attract more customers, many banks suggest prizes programs and discounts. For example, get points when make purchases, redeem for anything, get cash back. Though these offers seem good, you have to consider whether you are eligible to love or will you take fully advantage of them.
When you apply for a Citi credit card, you can choose one that best fits you from these aspects above, or go to Citi credit card center where you can access an online device to compare up to three credit cards at the same time.
How to Apply for Citi Credit Card Online Banking
Once you have chosen the best credit card for you and have cautiously read the card’s terms, you can commence the application process online.
- Visit Citi credit card center.
- Choose the card you want to apply and hit the corresponding link to continue.
- Each credit card page will display you detailed information and features. Review them cautiously before hitting “APPLY NOW” button.
- Provide some detailed individual information including your total name, address, phone number, Social Security Number, annual salary and more.
- Citibank will collect information about you and your credit practice from your application form and look into key factors such as your bill-paying history, outstanding debt and your capability to make payments based on your income and financial position.
- Once your application is approved, you will receive your card within 14 days.
- After receiving your credit card, you need to