There are multiplicity of American Express cards for you to select. Such as Personal Charge & Credit Cards, Small Business Charge & Credit Cards, Corporate Cards, Gift Cards and Prepaid Cards. With your login, you can get lots of benefits.
Activate American Express Card Guide
American Express card is one of the most popularly used cards around us. There are 3 steps for you to follow: activation, customization and thankyou message. In order to activate the card, you need to inject the 4 digit card ID and password to process. After you inject the number correctly, you will be able to customize you card and make it more personal. You’ll also be able to:
- Set up convenient email reminders
- Link your checking account for effortless online payments
- Enroll in sensational member benefits and services
If you leave behind your user ID or password, you can get a fresh one with the following steps:
- Enter your Card information and Card Identification Number.
- Retrieve your user ID.
- Confirm your identity.
- Get your fresh password.
The latest offers of American Express Card include:
- Maximize your prizes with 25,000 points and a $0 intro annual fee for the first-ever year, then $175
- Earn 30,000 bonus miles toward Award Travel after you spend $500 in your first-ever 3 months of Cardmembership.
- Purchase Protection can provide you with added peace of mind when you use your Card for eligible purchases. Items can be protected against theft and accidental harm for up to 90 days from the date of purchase – at no extra charge.
About American Express
American Express Company is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Three World Financial Center, Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States. Founded in 1850, it is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The company is best known for its credit card, charge card, and traveler’s cheque businesses. Amex cards account for approximately 24% of the total buck volume of credit card transactions in the US, the highest of any card issuer. BusinessWeek and Interbrand ranked American Express as the 22nd most valuable brand in the world, estimating the brand to be worth US$14.97 billion. Fortune listed Amex as one of the top 20 Most Admired Companies in the World.
Activate your American Express card at