With MoneyPak you can reload a prepaid card, add money to a PayPal account sans a bank account, and even use your MoneyPak to make same-day payments for satellite TV, cell phones, credit cards. It’s an effortless and convenient way for you to send money where you need it most.
Green Dot MoneyPak Instructions
If you are Walmart MoneyCard customer, you will be familiar with the Green Dot MoneyPak, financial service provider of Walmart MoneyCard.
MoneyPak is an effortless and convenient way to send money to where you need it. The MoneyPak works as a ‘cash top-up card’. Once you purchase it at a participating retailer with cash, you can use it to reload prepaid cards.
Add money to a PayPal account is easy:
- Just take your cash to one of these retail locations: Walmart, Walgreens, CVS/pharmacy, Rite Aid, Kmart, Kroger and Meijer
- Pick up a MoneyPak from the Prepaid Product Section or Green Dot display and stream it with cash
- Login to PayPal.com, click add funds and select the Green Dot option
- Enter your MoneyPak number to transfer the funds to your PayPal account
- Your money is instantly available for you to use. turn your cash into instant online spending power, shop on eBay or anywhere PayPal is accepted.
About Green Dot
Green Dot Corporation is a leading provider of retail-based financial services for America’s underserved community. Founded in 1999, the company offers consumers a comprehensive portfolio of financial products and services thru thousands of leading retailer locations nationwide including Walmart, Walgreens,CVS/pharmacy, Rite Aid, Kmart, Kroger, Ralphs, Fred Meyer, Smiths and Radio Shack.