Your good career is most likely the stepping stone in your pursuit of happiness. Resort to Universal Jobmatch for help when facing difficulties in the path of job-hunting. No matter you would like to search for utter or part-time jobs in Great Britain or abroad, Universal Jobmatch launched by UK Department of Work and Pensions is a excellent platform for you. There, you may seek for jobs in anonymity or real identity as you like.
Find a job with Universal Jobmatch Instructions
Universal Jobmatch is a platform for you to find a job lightly from home and abroad. Apart from job searching, you are qualified to upload a resume, set email alerts, keep track of your past applications and view guidance & instructions concerned.
Come to the site and love total services provided as lengthy as you are willing to take a few steps.
- Enter the Universal Jobmatch homepage
- Fill in the job title in the first-ever input box and postcode, town or place in the 2nd one. Skills is an optional field for you. Click the “Search” button to embark searching.
- At the search results page, you may refine the results by distance, posting date and job types until you find the preferred jobs.
For receiving more services such as CV uploading and past applications track keeping, you need to register with Universal Jobmatch or log in provided that you have already had an account.
- If you are a frequent user, click on the link above the job title input box to log in. Fill in the User ID and password and then press the “Log in” button to finish the process.
- Suppose that you are a fresh visitor, come to the “Before you start” column under the “Search” button at Universal Jobmatch homepage and click on the Registration Link to sign in.
Besides, you also can apply for a post by calling Jobcentre Plus at 0845 606 0234 and 0845 606 7890 or sending a message to 0845 605 5255 inbetween 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. from Monday thru Friday. If you want to find a job in Northen Ireland,
If you encounter problems or practice questions during the entire process, sense free to contact Universal Jobmatch online or by email.
For learning more information on job hunting, refer to “Find a job” resources archive in the right side of the homepage where you may view detailed guidance and specific instructions or just come to
About Universal Jobmatch
Universal Jobmatch is a job search site launched by the Department of Work and Pensions as part of a Government campaign in the United Kingdom. Originally, it was intended to assist DWP (Department of Work and Pensions) to monitor jobseekers’ job search activities. Now, it provides a platform for employers and job hunters to post and search jobs respectively. Since its establishment in November 2012, Universal Jobmatch has gained 460,000 employers and 2 million registered users.