How about taking a free excursion to London? It is excellent, right? Now, World Market gives you the chance to help you realize the dream. By injecting the World Market Downton Abbey Sweepstakes, you could build up an entry into a final prize draw to win a desire journey to London or a $500 bounty card from Cost Plus Word Market. How attractive the prizes are! Most importantly, you do not need to purchase or pay. Just take 2 minutes to come in everyday and you maybe a lucky winner!
World Market Downton Abbey Sweepstakes Guide
Altogether 4 lucky people will receive one of the following big prizes thru the sweepstakes.
- One grand prize of a tour for winner and one guest to London, England to attend a private chauffeured tour of select Downton Abbey filming locations and a tour of Highclere Castle.
- 3 very first prize winners will each receive a $500 World Market Gift Card.
Read the sweepstakes rules cautiously to make yourself a lucky guy.
- No purchase necessary to inject or win. And a purchase does not increase the chance of your winning.
- Only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are twenty one years of age or older at the time of entry (excluding residents of Puerto Rico, and all other U.S. territories and possessions).
- Limit one entry per person per day during the promotional period.
- Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about 1/10/16 from among all eligible entries received.
- Potential winners will be notified by phone, email and/or mail.
Here are a few steps you should keep in mind to inject the sweepstakes online successfully.
- During the Promotion Period, visit www.worldmarketsweepstakes.com (See Reference Link 1 Below) to come in the sweepstakes homepage.
- Read the online instructions carefully.
- Enter your email address in the blank space and click “SUBMIT” button.
- Enter all required private contact information and click “SUBMIT” button again.
- After submitting, you will automatically build up one entry into the final prize draw.
About Cost Plus World Market
First founded in San Francisco, California in 1958 by William Amthor, Cost Plus World Market is established to sell handmade items to people. Items were sold at cost, plus ten percent – hence the name Cost Plus World Market! Now, it has grown into a famous chain of US retail stores, which mainly sells furniture, decor, rugs and other products.