If you are a big fancier of NFL, don’t be too thrilled about this amazing event. From September 8, 2015 to January 4, 2016, altogether 17 weeks in a row, you will meet the chance to win a VIZIO brainy TV every week, which worth up to $599.99. More unbelievably, one more touchdown made by Jonathan Stewart, Steve Johnson, Kenny Stills and/or Roddy White, one more luck dog will win an extra clever TV each week. That’s truly a spectacular deal waiting for your luck!
VIZIO Touchdowns For TVs Sweepstakes Guide
VIZIO will give out at least 17 clever TVs to the winners of the sweepstakes.
- Each Prize consists of a VIZIO M-Series 43” Class Ultra HD Full-Array LED Smart TV, model no. M43-C1, worth about $599.99. At least one prize winner will be selected each week, and each touchdown made by Jonathan Stewart, Steve Johnson, Kenny Stills and/or Roddy White will lead to one more winner of that week.
There are a few rules you should keep in mind when taking this sweepstakes.
- This sweepstakes is available only to those who are legal living individuals of the 50 United States and DC, reaching the age of 18 (19 in AL and NE, twenty-one in MS).
- Limit one entry per person per email address per week during the sweepstakes period. There is a maximum of 17 entries you can submit for this promotion.
- Each entry for the respective week will not be eligible for afterwards weeks, which means you have to submit other entries for the afterwards corresponding weeks.
- The Prize Winners will be selected each week during the sweepstakes period and will be notified by e-mail.
- Limit one prize per person, no numerous prizes are permitted for a single participant.
Here we provide you with specific steps to take this sweepstakes online.
- Pay a visit to tdsfortvs.vizio.com (See Reference Link 1 below) to log onto the sweepstakes webpage.
- Log onto the “Enter to Win” page by scrolling down or click the corresponding button.
- Enter your name and email address into the boxes demonstrating the respective title and click the black “SUBMIT” button.
- You will get one entry for the prize draw of the week. Come back next week if you participate later.
VIZIO is an American electronic device company founded in October 2002. VIZIO is best known for it’s vapid screen televisions, which can be relatively affordable for common consumers. As VIZIO claims itself to be “Where Vision Meets Value”, they have been dedicated to the creation of well designed devices that relate you with the entertainment you are in love with.