The race to the holidays has begun! Now you’ve got the chance to win yourself as well as your beloved one a fantastic excursion to the romantic Italy. You will love the historic and scenic charm of Rome, Florence, Venice, the Sorrento coast and Stresa, so lengthy as you are the lucky dog of this sweepstakes carried out by AARP. To inject this promotion is fairly effortless and all you have to do is just visit www.WinTheHolidays.com (See Reference Link 1) and have fun the game under the direction of the guidance we list below. Come and embrace Italy now!
AARP Win the Holidays Sweepstakes Guide
This sweepstakes will suggest 1 Grand Prize and 70 Instant Win Prizes to the winners.
- The one and only Grand Prize is a 13-day/12-night guided tour for two to Italy, including Rome, Florence, Venice, the Sorrento coast and Stresa, which worth up to $10,000.
- The 70 Instant Win Prizes consist of 6 types of introduces including wheel luggage, eReader, digital picture frame, roadside safety kit, travel neck cushion and sleep eye mask, whose value range from $15 to $150.
There are some basic rules you need to observe when taking this sweepstakes.
- You must be at least 18 years old at the time of entry and be a legal resident of the 50 United States or DC.
- Limit one sweepstakes entry per person per day during the sweepstakes period, which concludes at 3:00 p.m. ET on December 31, 2015.
- The potential Grand Prize winner will be selected randomly on or about January 7, 2016 and will be notified by the contact information submitted.
- The Instant Win Prize winners will be notified instantly onscreen and the prizes will be mailed to the winner within 8 weeks upon the conclusion of the promotion.
- Limit one Instant Win Prize per person.
Follow the steps of guidance below to take this sweepstakes.
- Pay a visit to www.WinTheHolidays.com (Check Reference Link 1) to log onto the sweepstakes webpage.
- Read the notification onscreen and click the crimson “Play Now” button.
- You will have to pack out a registration form before playing the match, which contains your name, email, address, phone number and birthday, then click the “Play Now” button again.
- Play the “Holiday Memory Match Game” by clicking to turn over the pics one pair at a time to match the lumps together.
- You will get a chance to win the Instant Win Prize upon the completion of the game and an entry into the final sweepstakes prize draw subsequently.
AARP (the American Association of Retired Persons) was founded in 1958. It is a famous membership and interest organization based in the United States of America. AARP’s members have to reach the age of 50, for whom AARP acts as a non-profit advocate and helps them love the best life. Now AARP has become one of the largest membership group in the United States with powerful influence.