Without need for credit check and bank account you can have a prepaid card. The smiONE Card permits you to love advantages of a prepaid card without creating a bank account, and to access your money when and where you need it for purchases in store, online, by mail and phone.
The smiONE Card Brings You Benefits Instructions
The smiONE Card enables you to love all the benefits of a prepaid card. No credit check, no bank account needed and much more benefits are waiting for you. To log in to your account,
- Get a card first. Enter the login page by clicking the “Login” button on the top right. Hit “GET A CARD NOW!” link on the left side. You are required to cram in your private information.
- Create an online card account. Still, inject the login page first-ever and then click the “SET UP YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD” link. Fill in your card number, social security number to create an online account.
- If you already have an account online, skip the two steps above, and log in to your account by injecting your username and password directly.
The smiONE Card provides you with the easiest way to use. To stream funds, you can place direct or cash deposit and card-to-card transfer. You are able to use your card to get cash back, shop at wherever Visa debit cards are accepted. If you have any problem, call their customer service (1-888-24-8208) or visit
There are four ways to
- Direct Deposit. Direct deposit is safe and convenient. You can add money by having your payroll or other regular payment automatically deposited to your card.
- Cash Deposit. Add money to your card at any retail store that supports Western Union, MoneyGram Express Payment, Visa ReadyLink.
- Card-to-Card Transfer. Apply for a card for your child and then transfer money as his need.
- Tax Refund. Add money by having your tax refund deposited to your card.
With all the benefits of the card, the smiONE card will help you love the convenience sans the debt. Visit
About the Bancorp Bank
The Bancorp, Inc. is a financial holding company with a wholly possessed subsidiary. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware Bancorp, the Bancorp Bank is a leader as one of the few banks committed to providing private-label banking and technology solutions for non-bank companies. Bancorp’s private-label program concentrates on four main biz segments: healthcare, merchant processing, prepaid and wealth management.