As a leading world supplier of athletic shoes, clothing, and equipment, Eastbay offers the widest selection of athletic gear and team colors available anywhere, plus tips, tools, and resources proven to give elite athletes an edge on and off the field. Eastbay is doing special promotions as well.
Eastbay Athletic Equipment Online Instructions
Sizes, selection, assortment and exclusivity are what make Eastbay a world leader in sneakers, athletic boots and athletic clothing and The Athletic SportSource. They have footwear and sneakers for practically any sport. Eastbay has a boot for you regardless of your running style or foot type. They carry an outstanding selection from the most elite brands on the market today, such as Nike shoes, Jordan shoes, adidas shoes, Under Armour shoes, Reebok shoes, and much more. They have an identically excellent assortment of casual footwear and clothing from the greatest style labels and our top athletic brands to choose from. When you’re not in uniform, Eastbay has what you need to make yourself a player on that field as well.
Before shopping, you should register so that they will recall your shipping and billing information for quicker checkout in the future. Registering is an effortless way to manage your private information. You will be asked to conclude the following information:
- Login information: Enter your email, password, confirm your password, your birth date.
- Billing address: Put in your country, name, street address, zip code, city, state and phone number.
- Shipping address: Check out if the shipping address is the same with your billing address and they will cram out the shipping for you.
- Promotional emails: Choose whether you want to receive email updates on future promotions.
- Survey questions: Answer the questions about what’s your gender? Which two sports do you participate in the most? What boot size do you wear? This survey will help them improve their service.
After your registration, you can access “your account” with your email address and password. Below are more good features available to you online after creating your own account:
- Special Offers: Get special offers and other content only available to registered users!
- Faster Checkout: Save time during checkout — they will pre-fill most of the fields with your default billing and shipping information!
- Order History: See the status of your pending orders and track your packages. Plus, view the details of former orders for up to nine months.
They are holding a 20% off promotional activity now. To receive 20% off your $99 purchase, you need to come in promotion code IPEB35M7 at checkout.There are some tips you should pay attention to:
- The Promo Code box is located in Step 4 of checkout.
- Order value must total $99 or more before services, taxes, shipping and handling.
- Valid online at eastbay.com. Does not apply to prior purchases or open orders and cannot be combined with any other offers.
- It may not be used with purchase of GiftCards or toward team orders.
- Promotion may be modified or terminated at any time. Certain limitations may apply.
- Some items are not eligible for discount and will indicate “excluded from discount” in crimson type on the product’s description page.
- Offer expires 5/28/2013 (11:59 pm CT).
Eastbay is a leading world supplier of athletic shoes, clothing and sports equipment. It was established to meet the spectacle needs of local high school and school athletes within Central Wisconsin. Originally viewed as a grassroots project, this venture grew into a worldwide direct mail catalog and internet sales conglomerate featuring top athletic brands such as adidas, ASICS, Reebok, Jordan, New Balance, Saucony, Under Armour and Nike. The company began in 1980 when boyhood pals and high school coaches Art Juedes and Rick Gering set out to find professional-quality footwear for their athletes and ended up in biz for themselves. Although an era ended when Eastbay founders Art and Rick retired on June 30, 1999, the biz proceeds to thrive. Eastbay’s parent company, Woolworth, also underwent revision in November 2001, switching its name to Foot Locker, Inc., a reflection of its global commitment to the athletic footwear and apparel business.