You can apply and manage your Chevron Texaco Cards accounts online. You can choose from intimate card, like premium card, Visa cards and biz card, bounty card. If you apply for a travel club member, you’ll get nationwide roadside service, intimate journey routing, car rental discounts, insurance benefits and much more.
Chevron Texaco Cards Instructions
The Chevron and/or Texaco Visa Card and Personal Credit Card are issued by GE Capital Retail Bank and are not an obligation of Chevron U.S.A. Inc. CHEVRON, the Chevron Hallmark, TEXACO, the Star T Logo, and TECHRON are registered trademarks of Chevron Intellectual Property LLC. Simply register and login your own account, you’ll be able to access your account 24/7, make payments, access your account via clever phone and much more. Apply for The Chevron and Texaco Credit Card, you’ll love the following benefits:
- Convenient 24/7 Cash Access:easy cash access 24/7 at any ATM with the Cirrus Symbol.
- Peace of Mind with Zero Fraud Liability: you will not be liable for unauthorized charges regardless of the amount.
- Special Introductory Offer: love fuel credits of 10¢ per gallon for 60 days.
For Chevron and Texaco Visa Card, the benefits are listed below:
- Every qualifying purchase you make with your card for things like travel, dining, and entertainment brings you closer to savings at Chevron and Texaco stations nationwide.
- $1,000 in monthly qualifying purchases and earn 20¢ per gallon in Fuel Credits.
- $300 in monthly qualifying purchases and earn 10¢ per gallon in Fuel Credits.
- Plus NO Annual Fee, Cash Access and Zero Fraud Liability.
For Chevron Credit Card Accounts that are approved for cash access. Cash Access for Chevron Credit Card accounts is presently available only in the U.S. and Canada for accounts with credit thresholds of at least $500.
Offer subject to credit approval. This suggest is only available on fresh Chevron and/or Texaco Visa or Personal Credit Card accounts. Offer good 4/1/13–6/30/13. The suggest may not be combined with any other offer. Introductory Offer of $0.20 per gallon in Fuel Credits, up to a maximum of $300 in total Fuel Credits, is good for 60 days from the date the account is opened.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. They are involved in virtually every facet of the energy industry. They explore for, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute transportation fuels and lubricants; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power and produce geothermal energy; provide renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and develop the energy resources of the future, including research into advanced biofuels.
Learn more about Chevron Texaco cards at