ING DIRECT is now Capital One 360. They’re committed as ever to helping you save time and money. Feeless banking on the fly, elementary and effortless investing with no account minimum and free mobile app to invest on the go , mortgage with supah low mortgage rates and low closing costs, those are all you can love at ING DIRECT. Go ahead and take a look around our fresh home.
Capital One 360 Online Banking Instructions
To save money in Capital One 360, the first-ever thing you need to do is to open an account. With your account you can manage your online banking, investing and retirement.
With the 360 Savings Account, you can love benefits as follows:
- High Interest, No Fees, No Minimums – All your money goes to work for you.
- No Changing Banks – It electronically links to your current checking account. Transfers are free and easy.
- FDIC Insured – Your deposits are FDIC–insured up to $250,000 per depositor.
- Quick Application – Start saving in less than 5 minutes. Giddyup.
It is a good place for you to invest. Try the elementary way to invest. What you can get includes:
- Select from the list of over 7,000 stocks and ETFs
- Schedule investment on a weekly, biweekly or monthly basis
- Invest any bucks amount on Tuesdays exclusively online
Here is the tip for you to get commence to invest:
- Understanding your investing style and risk tolerance
- Receive a personalized portfolio of ETFs
- Easily integrate the portfolio into your Automatic Investment Plan
About ING DIRECT
ING DIRECT is now Capital One 360. Since launching in the U.S. in 2000, ING DIRECT – the operating name of ING Bank, fsb, a federally chartered savings bank – has become the largest direct bank in the United States.
Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, ING DIRECT isn’t like other banks. They do biz online, over the phone and by mail. Over 7 million Americans have entrusted their savings with ING DIRECT.