Bank of America has promoted Power Rewards program to prize customers. It is effortless for you to redeem your Power Rewards points for a broad diversity of prizes like merchandise, bounty cards, cash, travel and a lot of more.
Bank of America Power Rewards Instructions
Signing in is the first-ever thing you are supposed to do. All you need to access your credit card prizes thru Online Banking or directly thru redemption sites is your Bank of America Online ID, along with SiteKey. If you are presently an Online Banking Customer, simply sign in using your Online ID with SiteKey. If you are not an Online Banking Customer, enroll now. Signing up for Online Banking with SiteKey is easy. Select one of your account, put in your information, choose your online ID and passcode, create your SiteKey, and confirm all information in the end – it only takes you a few minutes.
Each cardholder with a Power Rewards credit card account may earn and redeem points to obtain the following types of rewards:
- Merchandise and bounty certificate rewards. Redeem points for merchandise, bounty cards or certificate selections at the site or thru the Redemption Center. Please recall that the selection of items and the number of points needed to obtain them may switch at any time.
- Travel rewards. It contains auto rental and motel stays in the U.S., air rewards, cruise rewards, and travel package rewards.
- Cash rewards. It has the plasticity to redeem your prizes for a deposit into a check or savings as shortly as you earn 2,500 points which means $25 cash.
- Charities rewards. You can redeem your points for a multiplicity of charitable donations either at the site of by telephoning the Reward Redemption Center.
- MyConierge rewards. MyConcierge offers many customized services including: dining arrangements and reservations, gifts and private shopping, your ticket source for sporting events, concerts and shows, unique transportation, and more.
You can earn your Power Rewards points by two methods – everyday spending and shopping in Power Rewards Mall. Point earnings are based on purchase transaction volume. You will earn 1 point on per buck in net purchase charged to your Power Rewards credit card. As regards to Power Rewards Mall, every time you shop here, you earn Power Rewards in addition to base points you earn from the Power Rewards credit card.
Several account benefits and privileges can help you make the best possible use of the BankAmericard Power Rewards program. The benefits will bring excellent convenience and financial power to you, including emergency cash up to your available credit line, emergency card replacement, ATM Access (Cirrus Network) at 160,000 locations, cash advance checks and balance transfers, credit Line increase decisions, year-end summary of charges, and Absolute Fraud Protection.
Please get more information by clicking
There are even more prizes reviews and instructions at Dotcomol like Bank of America easyrewards. Read how those programs are compared with Bank of America Power Rewards.
About Bank of America
Bank of America Corporation is a multinational banking and financial services corporation, the second-largest bank holding company in the United States by assets. Bank of America serves customers in more than 150 countries and has a relationship with 99% of the U.S. Fortune 500 companies and 83% of the Fortune Global 500.
Join Bank of America Power Rewards at