You can view up to date news, weather, entertainment, sports, email, finance and more on the portal of AT&T. It has categories like AT&T extras, aficionado zone, games, offers, U-verse, autos, dating, finance, mail, mobile, movies and more.
AT&T Account Management Guide
On the portal of AT&T, which is powered by Yahoo!, you can stay informed with up to date news, weather, entertainment, sports and more which are classified into themes like today’s highlights, tops series, sports tracker, U-verse, AT&T games and more. You can even view your Facebook Activity from it. The intimate assistant include mail, U-verse, mobile, weather, music and movies, you have options of settings, refresh and remove.
Besides, you can inject into the
- The Do-more Inbox. Chat & text messages to mobile, free e-cards, & more.
- Great Content. Top Breaking News, Sports, Yahoo! Finance, Weather, & more.
- Exciting Entertainment. Play daily games, witness movies, & more.
- Free Software. AT&T Toolbar, Instant Messenger plus Parental Controls.
- Customizable Homepage. Create your own space with personalization options.
AT&T is an American multinational telecommunications corporation headquartered in Whitacre Tower, Dallas, Texas, United States. It is the 2nd largest provider of mobile telephony and largest motionless telephony provider in the United States, and is also a provider of broadband subscription television services. It is the 3rd largest company in Texas by total revenue and the largest non-oil company in Texas. It is also the largest company headquartered in Dallas. In 2011, Forbes listed AT&T as the 14th largest company in the world by market value and the 9th largest non-oil company in the world by market value.