Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development is the official government department in charge of Wisconsin state unemployment benefits weekly claims. The same as filing unemployment claim in Nevada, you need to have some materials ready before filing unemployment weekly claim either online or by telephone. To accomplish your application you will need:
- Your Social Security Number
- A Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Your Wisconsin Driver’s License Number, if you have one
- Previous working employer prove. The names of everyone for whom you worked in the past 18 months
- If you are not a U.S. citizen, your Alien Registration number
- If a member of a skilled trades union, the name and local number of your union hall
There are two ways to submit your unemployment claim: online and by telephone.
How to Apply for Wisconsin Unemployment Weekly Claim Online?
The site for Wisconsin unemployment weekly claim is
How to Apply for Wisconsin Unemployment Weekly Claim by Telephone?
Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development provides a few phone numbers for different regions and toll-free number for deaf, hard-of-hearing and speech-impaired callers: