Automatic Data Processing (ADP) is one of the world’s largest providers of biz outsourcing and human capital management solutions, suggesting benefit administration, human resource and retirement services for businesses of any size. With more than 60 years of experience, it has thousands of customers in more than one hundred countries. The ADP self service portal is a payroll service system which permits you to manage your account by yourself.
ADP Self Service Portal Registration Guide
You can inject your intimate information into the ADP self service portal, set up direct deposits, view your pay statements, receive cheque direct deposit among many other functions. All you need is to register an account and log in. To register an account,
- Click “First Time Users Register Here” link on the homepage.
- Enter your registration code. You can receive the code from your employer of ADP. If you do not have this information, please contact your company administrator. Click on “Next” button to continue.
- Your need to verify identity by providing your private information incuding Social Security Number, bday and more.
- Get your user ID and create a password.
- Select security questions and answers to those questions.
- Enter your contact information.
- Enter activation code and then you need to review all the information you crammed out and click on “Submit” button to finish the registration process.
With a user ID, you can log in directly from the homepage during the next time you visit. Click on the “User Login” button on the homepage, and inject your user name and password. Then you are taken to the Your Pay Statement Summary page. You can click on whichever statement you would like to view by date, or you can print statement or view another.
Once you have your user ID and password, use ADP Security Management Service to manage your account information, including updating your profile, switching your password, and adding or eliminating services.
Log in your ADP self service portal at
Automatic Data Processing (ADP) is one of the world’s largest providers of biz outsourcing and human capital management solutions. With over 60 years of practice and a global footprint spanning more than 100 countries, ADP offers a broad range of human resource, payroll, talent management, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source, and helps customers conform with regulatory and legislative changes, such as the Affordable Care Act (ACA).