Do you apply for a Capital One credit card? Do you know how to activate your card after applying? To activate your fresh card, you need to sign in to your Capital One account first. Enroll now if you don’t have an online account. Activate your fresh card of Capital One and love their considerate and quick services.
Guide to Activate a New Card of Capital One
With a Capital One online account, you can pay your credit card bill, redeem your rewards, view latest transactions, check your balance, send a secure message, switch your address, switch your phone number and dispute a charge. When you receive a card in the mail, visit
- If you already have an online banking account for another Capital One credit card, you can use that sign-in information to access your accounts. To activate your card, you’ll need to inject the 3-digit CVV code from the back of your card.
- If you don’t have an online account, enroll in online banking first-ever and use that information to sign in. You will need your account number, your Social Security Number or Taxpayer Identification Number and a valid email address to enroll. Input the 3-digit security code from the back of your credit card to activate the card.
- You can also activate your credit card by phone by calling 1-800-678-7820.
- If you are a customer in Canada, call 1-800-655-5646 to activate your card.
- If you don’t see your credit card on the activation page, call the number in your credit card’s activation sticker.
In case of leaving behind your username or password, click “Forgot Username” or “Forgot Password” to retrieve them. Only the primary account holder has the right to do so. Enter your account type, account number, date of birth and your SSN. If you have any other questions, click “Which sign-in information do I use?” for help. Authorized Users click ” Authorized Users” and go after its instructions to activate your card.
About Capital One
The Capital One Financial Corporation is a bank holding company specializing in retail banking, credit cards, loans and savings and suggesting services to consumers, petite businesses and commercial clients. As a member of the Fortune 500, the company helped pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the early 1990s. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, the Corporation was established in 1995 and has grown into a diversified bank.