Do you often go shopping at Nordstrom? If you do, applying for a Nordstrom credit card is a wise decision because it can bring you supreme convenience and flexibility. Besides, you can also love prizes points, complimentary services and privileged access. The Nordstrom Credit Services Online Account Access is the right place to manage your Nordstrom credit and debit card account online. Take a few minutes to sign up and you can check account activities, pay bills, view rewards, etc.
Nordstrom Credit Card Online Services Guide
Customers can get 2 points per net buck spent at Nordstrom on your Nordstorm credit or debit card. Every 2,000 points earns you a $20 Nordstrom Note to spend on anything at Nordstrom. In addition, you’ll love benefits and privileged access.
If you want to sign up for Online Account Access, you need to apply for a Nordstrom card at
- If you have a Nordstrom credit or debit card, begin with the “Enroll Now” section to the right.
- Enter your account number and name on card. Please note that you have to come in your name exactly as it emerges on your card including any special characters or punctuation.
- Click on “Submit” to continue.
- Follow the instructions to sign up Online Account Access. Once you have ended enrollment, you will receive a confirmation code in your email box to finalize your registration.
- When you have signed up, you can visit this page to sign in by coming in your user name and password during your next visit. Then click on “Submit” button to continue.
If you leave behind your password, input your user name and email address and reaction the verification message to reset your password. If you have problems, please call 1-866-491-7860 for help or refer to
Register and log in to your Nordstrom credit card account at
Nordstrom is a leading style specialty retailer suggesting compelling clothing, footwear and accessories for men, women and children. Since 1901, It has been committed to providing its customers with the best possible service and to improving it every day. It now serves customers in 44 countries and 33 states with 117 full-line stores, 127 Nordstrom Rack locations, two Jeffrey boutiques, one clearance store and Nordstrom.com.